A BICENTENNIAL CITY REDEVELOPED BY MILLENNIALS
Takeaway: Graduate students presented what their generation wants in their city, and seasoned developers present three mega-projects currently in planning which will deliver to the Millennials what they want.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
● Active lifestyle
● Walking and public transport, life less dependent on the automobile; more protection for pedestrians and cyclists
● Public places for human interaction such as shops and restaurants
● Healthy food
● Safe neighborhoods
● Quality healthcare availability at reasonable cost
DAILY WORKING CONDITIONS
● Office space designed to please users; more work from home
● Workspace customized for productivity and comfort, fewer private offices
● Flex time; more open space; consideration of tending to family needs during the week
● Rethinking how people use space; dedicated office space will shrink going forward
Click to read more at www.rednews.com.