Hines and Cerberus Capital Management, global real estate firms, recently announced a total of 152,946 square feet of lease expansions at JPMorgan Chase Tower, an iconic 75-floor, 1.65 million-square-foot office tower located at 600 Travis Street in Houston, Texas. The building is currently 84% occupied.
The tenant expansions include:
- JPMorgan Chase Bank: expanded to 315,430 square feet from 255,886
- KKR: expanded to 52,534 square feet from 23,291 and was represented by Jon Lee, CBRE
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP: expanded to 45,125 square feet from 22,082, extended the lease term, and was represented by Lesa Nickelson French, Savills
- M6 Midstream: expanded to 34,673 square feet from 22,575, extended the lease term, and was represented by Mark Russell, Newmark
- J.B. Poindexter & Co: expanded to 26,484 square feet from 15,892, extended the lease term. and was represented by David Bale, JLL
- Proman USA: expanded to 22,008 square feet from 13,673, extended the lease term and was represented by Bill Boyer, CBRE
JPMorgan Chase Tower, Texas’ tallest office tower, was designed by renowned architect I.M. Pei. In 2021, an urban park and architectural entry with abundant natural light were completed, as well as an expanded hospitality-inspired first floor lobby with gathering areas for both large and small groups. The iconic Sky Lobby on the 60th floor was reconfigured to offer more collaboration space for tenants with views of the city. The renovation also included the addition of a modern and multi-functional 10,000-square-foot conference center on the second floor with a dedicated concierge.
Amenities include green space and outdoor gathering areas; on-site restaurants and retail including Starbucks, Otto’s BBQ, Maggie Rita’s, Brown Bag Deli and Leaf & Grain (coming soon); spectacular city views from the 60th floor Sky Lobby; access to a 280-seat auditorium at 601 Travis; a 7,000-square-foot fitness center with locker rooms and showers; secured bike storage; VIP parking below JPMorgan Chase Tower; a 12-level tunnel-connected parking garage with destination elevators; EV charging stations in both the 600 Travis and 601 Travis parking garages; and on-site Hines management team and 24/7 security.
The LEED Gold designated and Energy Star rated building is located in the heart of Downtown Houston, offering easy access to theaters, retail, restaurants, nightlife, and hotels. The building’s prominent location also delivers accessibility to the Central Station METRORail stop just one block away, several tunnel access points, convenient access to major roadways including I-45, I-10 and I-69, and three entry points to the parking garage at 601 Travis.
Bridger, Beasley and Michael Anderson of Cushman & W