Cinnamon Shore, the first New Urban vacation community on the Texas Gulf Coast, announced an array of new resort-style, luxury, family-friendly amenities, with many slated to break ground this summer. The new attractions will enhance the growing village of Cinnamon Shore South, the community’s 147-acre sister property that began development five years ago, and include a vibrant town square with a stage, spa, and robust retail and dining district, intimate neighborhood pools, a fitness center, sports facilities, an indoor-outdoor event venue, a dog park and scenic outdoor social gathering areas.
Cinnamon Shore South will offer the following new amenities, with some scheduled to break ground this summer and fall:
- Playtime sports courts, offering two pickle ball courts, half-court basketball, a shaded viewing area, a water station and a fenced-in grassy space where younger kids can play tag and other games.
- Neighborly square pool, a shaded, private pool with tropical landscaping, bubbling fountain, an over-the-pool water walkway, palm-shaded nook for hammocks, a firepit, lounge chairs set in the shallow water area, pergolas, tables and chairs for picnic lunches and socializing, and shower and bathroom facilities.
- New event venue, a beautifully landscaped structure for indoor-outdoor celebrations and festivities, from weddings and family reunions to business meetings and private dining experiences.
- Another neighborhood pool with fitness center, surrounded by pergolas, palms, lounge chairs, residential cottages, and homes.
- Coastline fire lounge, a new park and gathering spot.
- South dog park, a destination for dog walkers with plenty of grassy space to play, along with shade and benches for owners to watch the fun.
- Tailwind Park, a lush garden for homeowners and guests, offering breathing room and a place to visit, relax and play. Visitors will be able to cozy up around the firepit, chat under sunshades or bistro lighting at twilight, or walk pebbled paths toward the Gulf or community pools.
- New pavilions, set on the lake’s shoreline to offer shaded places to prep fishing tackle or rest after an afternoon stroll and to create new, scenic, pedestrian-friendly streetscapes.
- Sundown Court, a paved pedestrian-friendly plaza that will connect residences and two lakes along a central corridor, featuring five beautifully planned park spaces and cozy plazas lined with reading benches, bistro tables, shade trees and a community fire pit.
South Town Square is slated to break ground in 2024, a project of award-winning Kimmel Studio Architects from Annapolis, Maryland. With extensive experience in waterfront properties along the Chesapeake Bay, the company is planning this 100,000-plus-square foot town hub, set along the west side of the village’s primary lake and centered around a waterfront stage, green space, and a boardwalk with a walkable connection to the entire community.
Currently at Cinnamon Shore South, the coastal lifestyle centers on more than 15 acres of lakes; more than a mile of lakeside decks and pavilions; three, two-way dune crossovers for convenient private beach access; and an infinity pool framed by cabanas, fountains, fire features, a sunset deck, and food and beverage service from C Bar Too. Plus, homeowners and guests can access all amenities at neighboring Cinnamon Shore North.