HOUSTON, TX – September 27, 2022 – Stream Realty Partners recently completed over 65,000 square feet of leasing transactions at One and Three Riverway. Stream, a national real estate services, development, and investment company, worked with representatives from Commonwealth Projects, Centurion Selection, Thompson Coe, Caz Investments, Wright & Close, JD Allshouse, McKinney Taylor, Navigator CO2 Ventures, and King Ranch to execute the leases in the two Class A office towers in Houston’s prestigious Galleria submarket.
“Though the Galleria/Uptown submarket has seen recent announcements of a handful of notable tenants relocating further West, One and Three Riverway have maintained strong momentum with several new deals and expansions, a true testament to the asset’s quality and location,” said Brad Fricks, Senior Vice President of Stream Houston. “Our commitment to providing the highest level of service aligns perfectly with the ownership’s commitment to creating an exceptional experience at a great value for their tenants.”
· At One Riverway, Commonwealth Projects expanded into a full floor for 20,755 square feet. Noah Kruger of Savills represented Commonwealth Projects.
· Centurion Selection executed a 6,471-square-foot lease at One Riverway. Stream Associate Travis Williamson represented the executive search firm.
· Thompson Coe expanded its current lease at One Riverway by 12,635 feet, bringing the firm’s total space occupied to 53,566 square feet. CBRE’s Harlan Davis, Kevin Saxe, and Kevin Kushner represented Thompson Coe.
· CAZ Investments expanded its lease by 1,406 square feet. The company was represented by Louie Crapitto of JLL and now occupies 10,783 square feet of office space in One Riverway.
· Wright Close & Barger LLP expanded its lease by 4,439 square feet. The law firm, represented by Newmark’s Joshua Brown, now occupies 23,386 square feet.
At Three Riverway, leasing activity included the addition of one new tenant, one expansion, and two renewals.
· JD Allshouse renewed 4,267 square feet. Chip Horne of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
· McKinney Taylor renewed 7,315 square feet and was represented by Cushman & Wakefield’s David Guion.
· Navigator CO2 Ventures secured a 3,928-square-foot space at Three Riverway. The tenant was represented by Noah Kruger of Savills.
· After signing a 4,156-square-foot expansion, King Ranch now occupies 22,672 square feet at Three Riverway. Lucian Bukowski of CBRE represented King Ranch.
One and Three Riverway are on the north side of the Galleria with easy access to Downtown and proximity to some of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Houston. Both towers underwent extensive renovations in 2020, offering sweeping views and outdoor terraces, tech-forward conference spaces, state-of-the-art fitness centers, on-site cafés, and ample parking. Fricks, Vice President Matt Asvestas, and Associate Danielle Rothchild of Stream Houston are the landlord representatives at One and Three Riverway.
About Stream Realty Partners
Stream is a commercial real estate firm with full-service offerings in leasing, property management, development, construction management, and investment sales services across the industry. In addition, Stream is dedicated to sourcing acquisition and development opportunities for the firm and its clients. Since 1996, Stream has grown to a
staff of more than 1,200 real estate professionals with regional offices in Atlanta, Austin, Carolinas, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Fort Worth, Houston, Greater Los Angeles, Nashville, Northern Virginia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, and Washington, D.C. Stream completes more than $5.8 billion in real estate transactions annually and is an active investor and developer across the nation. Visit www.streamrealty.com.
About Unilev Co
Founded in 1993 by Raymond Levy, Unilev Capital Corporation is a privately held real estate investment firm that specializes in the acquisition of well-located, income-producing commercial properties in the United States. Unilev typically focuses on core plus to value-add return profiles depending on the deal. Unilev Capital acquires properties through off-market and market-negotiated transactions that have ultimately resulted in an impressive track record for itself and its investors. Unilev Management Corporation is a full-service management company providing integrated due diligence, asset management, property management, accounting and engineering services. Unilev is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California with affiliated offices in Texas, Colorado, and Minnesota. For additional information, visit unilev.com.
CONTACT: Brian Medricka
Stream Realty Partners
Director, National Communications, Public & Media Relations