2021 CREW San Antonio Board of Directors, Advisors, and Liaisons Left to Right (sitting): Yesenia Marili, Immediate Past President; Dawn Vernon, President; Laura Gilliland, President-Elect/UCREW Liaison Left to Right (standing): Jennifer Soto, Director of Special Events; Cindy Cohn, Strategic Advisor; Lisa Mochel, Director of Membership; Emily Brown, Director of Communications; Natasha Sattler, Secretary; Erin Salinas, Chapter Champion; Martha Hardy, Legal Liaison; Brianna Covington, Director of Sponsorship; Jennifer Mansour, Director of Programs; and Diane White, Treasurer.
(JANUARY 2021 – SAN ANTONIO) – Commercial Real Estate Women of San Antonio (CREW) today announces 11 women were appointed to the Board of Directors, which will be led by President Dawn Vernon in 2021. Vernon and other members of the 2021 Board officially took office in January of this year. CREW San Antonio’s mission is to pave the way, breaking barriers for women to enter and excel as leaders in the commercial real estate industry. We provide unsurpassed connections, innovative resources and
education to enhance the real estate community,” said Vernon.
2021 Board of Directors and Chapter Leaders:
• President: Dawn M. Vernon, Bain Medina Bain, Inc.
• President-Elect/UCREW Liaison: Laura Gilliland, UTSA School of Business, Embrey Real Estate
Finance & Development Program
• Immediate Past President: Yesenia Marili, Transwestern
• Secretary: Natasha Sattler, HCFD Realty Management Inc.
• Treasurer: Diane White, ATKG, LLP
• Director of Charity & Community Outreach: Kristin Savage, LK Design Group
• Director of Communications: Emily Brown, First National Bank Texas
• Director of Membership: Lisa Mochel, Lone Star Capital Bank
• Director of Programs: Jennifer Mansour, Broadway Bank
• Director of Special Events: Jennifer Soto, Marmon Mok, LLP
• Director of Sponsorship: Brianna Covington, Kimley-Horn
• Legal Liaison: Martha Hardy, Brundage Management Company
• Chapter Champion: Erin Salinas, KFW Engineers & Surveying
• Strategic Advisor: Cindy Cohn, Springboard Consulting