• As infill development continues in multi-family and retail, land prices continue to rise
• Increasing density equals increasing traffic on our streets-we are all noticing that
• Houston area population has grown from 6 to 7 million in last ten years, and is projected to grow by 3 million more in the next 10-15 years…the equivalent of moving the combined populations of Austin and San Antonio into Greater Houston-how will all the cars fit?
• In spite of our hearty growth rate, the DFW Metroplex is growing just a little bit faster
• Oil industry technology continues to lower the cost of producing oil & gas, which has mixed results for the Houston economy
• Infill land prices are ranging from $80-120 in The Heights and from $20-35 in nearby Garden Oaks
Click to read more at www.rednews.com.